The good… the bad… the Twitchy. From the team that brought you HOODWINKED, the comedic portrayal of the fairy tale Red Riding Hood, comes the all-new animated family comedy HOODWINKED TOO! HOOD VS. EVIL in 3D.
The sequel finds our heroine, Red (Hayden Panettiere), training with a mysterious covert group called the Sisters of the Hood. But Red is forced to cut her training short when she gets an urgent call from Nicky Flippers (David Ogden Stiers), who returns as head of the super-secret Happily Ever After Agency, aka the HEA. A wicked witch (Joan Cusack) has abducted two innocent children, Hansel (Bill Hader) and Gretel (Amy Poehler), and Nicky needs Red for the search-and-rescue mission. Of course, what is a sequel without guest stars from the original? Thankfully, Granny (Glenn Close) and the rest of the HOODWINKED gang—including the ever-clueless Wolf (Patrick Warburton) and his over-caffeinated little partner, Twitchy (Cory Edwards), join Red to solve the forest’s latest caper.
Fracturing fairy tales and pop culture with good-natured glee, HOODWINKED TOO! HOOD vs. EVIL in 3D takes viewers on a rollicking rollercoaster ride combining edge-of-the-seat adventure with classic, zany cartoon antics.
We have 10 double in-season passes to give away to HOODWINKED TOO! HOOD vs. EVIL in 3D, opening in cinemas nationally on 5 May 2011 from Roadshow Films. To be in the running, all you have to do is:
- Subscribe to our newsletter! It only goes out once a month, so we promise not to spam you. (If you already subscribe, you don’t need to do so again). Click here to sign up.
- Fill out the form below with the name the actress that voices Red in HOODWINKED TOO! HOOD vs. EVIL in 3D. (Hint: The answer is in this post). Please include your name, contact email and postal address so we can mail the tickets to you as soon as possible!
This competition is now closed. Thank you to all who entered!
Important: You must answer all the questions to be eligible. To ensure people do not have an unfair advantage by entering multiple times, only 1 entry per person will be accepted. Every entry is looked at and if duplicate/suspicious entries are found you will automatically be disqualified. This competition is only open to residents of Australia. You will be responsible for making your own way to the venue.
The competition closes Monday 2 May 2011, so make sure you get your entry in!
Privacy Note: The Reel Bits / DVD Bits takes the privacy of its readers very seriously. Your email address will be not be used for any other purpose other than to enter the competition. Upon completion all email addresses will be deleted. If you do not wish to continue receiving the newsletter after the competition closes, you will be given the option to opt out.
Terms & Conditions
- The Reel Bits / DVD Bits and Roadshow Films take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
- While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by The Reel Bits / DVD Bits to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
- Staff of this site and other DVD/film websites and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.