A movie spun out of equal parts folk tale, fable and real‐life legend about the mysterious, 1930s Tennessee hermit who famously threw his own rollicking funeral party while he was still alive. Thanks to Rialto Distribution, we have 5 double-passes for Get Low to give away to our readers.
The film is written by Chris Provenzano and C. Gaby Mitchell, and directed by Aaron Schneider. It also stars Sissy Spacek, Bill Murray, Lucas Black, Gerald McRaney, Bill Cobbs, Andrea Powell, Rebecca Grant, and Scott Cooper. Once again Robert Duvall proves why he is one of America’s most beloved actors. He only gets better with age. This is among his best performances and the supporting cast brings the story to life in a meaningful and heartfelt way.
We have 5 double in-season passes to give away to Get Low, opening in cinemas nationally on 26 May 2011 from Rialto Distribution. To be in the running, all you have to do is:
- Subscribe to our newsletter! It only goes out once a month, so we promise not to spam you. (If you already subscribe, you don’t need to do so again). Click here to sign up.
- Fill out the form below with the name any of the actors in Get Low. (Hint: The answer is in this post). Please include your name, contact email and postal address so we can mail the tickets to you as soon as possible!
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS TO ALL WHO ENTERED. THE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY.
Important: You must answer all the questions to be eligible. To ensure people do not have an unfair advantage by entering multiple times, only 1 entry per person will be accepted. Every entry is looked at and if duplicate/suspicious entries are found you will automatically be disqualified. This competition is only open to residents of Australia. You will be responsible for making your own way to the venue.
The competition closes Tuesday 24 May 2011, so make sure you get your entry in!
Privacy Note: The Reel Bits / DVD Bits takes the privacy of its readers very seriously. Your email address will be not be used for any other purpose other than to enter the competition. Upon completion all email addresses will be deleted. If you do not wish to continue receiving the newsletter after the competition closes, you will be given the option to opt out.
Terms & Conditions
- The Reel Bits / DVD Bits and Rialto Distribution take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
- While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by The Reel Bits / DVD Bits to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
- Staff of this site and other DVD/film websites and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.
Get Low is released on 26 May 2011 in Australia from Rialto Distribution.