It’s the end of the year, the traditional time for giving gifts. So to also celebrate three of the hotest properties from Japan – the anime REDLINE, and the live-action adaptations of GANTZ and SPACE BATTLESHIP YAMATO – now available on DVD and Blu-ray, Madman Entertainment together with The Reel Bits is offering four lucky readers a chance to win a prize pack with all three titles on Blu-ray!
REDLINE is the biggest racing tournament with the most deadly racers in the universe. Only held once every five years, everyone wants to stake their claim to fame, while organised crime and militaristic governments want to leverage the race to their own ends.
GANTZ: Two students are hit by a train in an attempt to save a homeless man’s life. The pair awaken in a mysterious apartment, where they learn that they now belong to “Gantz”, an enigmatic spherical entity. GANTZ outfits the two teens with slick black super powered suits and advanced weaponry, before sending them on numerous game-like missions where they receive points for killing aliens. 100 points will allow them to leave this purgatory like place or send someone else back to life. If they fail, they can perish forever…
SPACE BATTLESHIP YAMATO: In the year 2194, alien marauders, the Gamilons, bombard the Earth with planetary bombs sent from space. Humanity fights back but is defeated and escapes underground. Five years later, those who remain on the devastated planet gather together for one last plan to save the Earth. Armed with mysterious alien technology and an old battleship called the “Yamato”, they embark on a quest to find a device that has the power to save humanity from destruction.
In stores now on Blu-ray and DVD
We have 4 Blu-ray prize backs to give away of REDLINE, SPACE BATTLESHIP YAMATO and GANTZ, now available from Madman Entertainment. To be in the running, all you have to do is:
- Subscribe to our newsletter and ‘Like Us’ on Facebook! The newsletter only goes out once a fortnight, so we promise not to spam you. (If you already subscribe, you don’t need to do so again). Click here to sign up. It’s not too much to ask is it?
- Fill out the form below with the tell us the name of your favourite Japanese film. It’s that easy. Please include your name, contact email and postal address so we can mail the prize to you as soon as possible!
Important: You must answer all the questions to be eligible. To ensure people do not have an unfair advantage by entering multiple times, only 1 entry per person will be accepted. Every entry is looked at and if duplicate/suspicious entries are found you will automatically be disqualified. This competition is only open to residents of Australia, and Blu-rays are encoded for Region B.
The competition closes Friday 30 December 2011, so make sure you get your entry in!
Privacy Note: The Reel Bits / DVD Bits takes the privacy of its readers very seriously. Your email address will be not be used for any other purpose other than to enter the competition. Upon completion all email addresses will be deleted. If you do not wish to continue receiving the newsletter after the competition closes, you will be given the option to opt out.
- The Reel Bits / DVD Bits and Icon take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
- While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by The Reel Bits / DVD Bits and Icon to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
- Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- You must be at least 13 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
- No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.