In Cinemas this BOXING DAY, Matt Damon and Scarlett Johansson star in WE BOUGHT A ZOO, the amazing true story of a single dad (Matt Damon) who changes his family’s life forever when they take on the insurmountable challenge of running a zoo – without any experience – in this fun, feel-good and inspirational movie event. To celebrate the release of the film, The Reel Bits and Twentieth Century Fox are giving you the chance to win 1 of 20 double inseason passes to see the film.
This holiday season, acclaimed filmmaker Cameron Crowe (Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous) directs an amazing and true story about a single dad who decides his family needs a fresh start, so he and his two children move to the most unlikely of places: a zoo. With the help of an eclectic staff, and with many misadventures along the way, the family works to return the dilapidated zoo to its former wonder and glory.
Based upon the book by Benjamin Mee, the film stars Matt Damon, Scarlett Johansson, Thomas Haden Church, Patrick Fugit, Elle Fanning and John Michael Higgins.
ONLY AT THE MOVIES BOXING DAY
We have 20 double-passes to give away to WE BOUGHT A ZOO. To be in the running, all you have to do is:
- Subscribe to our newsletter and ‘Like Us’ on Facebook! The newsletter only goes out once a fortnight, so we promise not to spam you. (If you already subscribe or Like, you don’t need to do so again). Click here to sign up. It’s not too much to ask is it?
- Fill out the form below with the names of one of the stars of WE BOUGHT A ZOO. (Hint: The answer is in this post). Please include your name, contact email and postal address so we can mail the tickets to you as soon as possible!
Important: You must answer all the questions to be eligible. To ensure people do not have an unfair advantage by entering multiple times, only 1 entry per person will be accepted. Every entry is looked at and if duplicate/suspicious entries are found you will automatically be disqualified. This competition is only open to residents of Australia.
The competition closes Wednesday 21 December 2011, so make sure you get your entry in!
Privacy Note: The Reel Bits / DVD Bits takes the privacy of its readers very seriously. Your email address will be not be used for any other purpose other than to enter the competition or to notify vendor of winners for prize distribution. Upon completion all email addresses will be deleted. If you do not wish to continue receiving the newsletter after the competition closes, you will be given the option to opt out.
Terms & Conditions
- The Reel Bits / DVD Bits and Fox take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
- While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by The Reel Bits / DVD Bits and Fox to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
- Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
- No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.