To celebrate the release of Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax in cinemas, Universal Pictures Australia, together with The Reel Bits, is giving our readers a chance to win one of 5 double passes to the 3D-CGI adaptation of Dr. Seuss’ classic tale of a forest creature who shares the enduring power of hope.
The animated adventure follows the journey of a boy as he searches for the one thing that will enable him to win the affection of the girl of his dreams. To find it he must discover the story of the Lorax, the grumpy yet charming creature who fights to protect his world.
Danny DeVito will lend his vocal talents to the iconic title character of the Lorax, while Ed Helms will voice the enigmatic Once-ler. Also bringing their talents to the film are global superstars Zac Efron as Ted, the idealistic young boy who searches for the Lorax, and Taylor Swift as Audrey, the girl of Ted’s dreams. Rob Riggle will play financial king O’Hare, and beloved actress Betty White will portray Ted’s wise Grammy Norma.
Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax is the third feature created by Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment (Despicable Me, Hop).
© Universal Studios. Based on The Lorax book and characters ™ & © Dr Seuss Enterprises, LP. All Rights Reserved.
IN CINEMAS 29 MARCH 2012
We have 5 double-passes to give away to Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax. To be in the running, all you have to do is:
- Subscribe to our newsletter and ‘Like Us’ on Facebook! The newsletter only goes out once a fortnight, so we promise not to spam you. (If you already subscribe or Like, you don’t need to do so again). Click here to sign up. It’s not too much to ask is it?
- Fill out the form below with the names of one of the voice actors of Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax. (Hint: The answer is in this post). Please include your name, contact email and postal address so we can mail the tickets to you as soon as possible!
Important: You must answer all the questions to be eligible. To ensure people do not have an unfair advantage by entering multiple times, only 1 entry per person will be accepted. Every entry is looked at and if duplicate/suspicious entries are found you will automatically be disqualified. This competition is only open to residents of Australia.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE SEE COMMENTS BELOW FOR WINNERS.
Privacy Note: The Reel Bits / DVD Bits takes the privacy of its readers very seriously. Your email address will be not be used for any other purpose other than to enter the competition or to notify vendor of winners for prize distribution. Upon completion all email addresses will be deleted. If you do not wish to continue receiving the newsletter after the competition closes, you will be given the option to opt out.
Terms & Conditions
- The Reel Bits / DVD Bits and Universal take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
- While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by The Reel Bits / DVD Bits and Universal to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
- Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
- No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.