To celebrate the release of GREEN LANTERN, available on DVD and Blu-ray 7 December 2011, The Reel Bits together with Warner Home Video Australia, is giving you the chance to win one of 5 copies of the DVD/Blu-ray/Digital Combo Pack.
In a universe as vast as it is mysterious, a small but powerful force has existed for centuries. Protectors of peace and justice, they are called the Green Lantern Corps. A brotherhood of warriors sworn to keep intergalactic order, each Green Lantern wears a ring that grants him superpowers. But when a new enemy called Parallax threatens to destroy the balance of power in the Universe, their fate and the fate of Earth lie in the hands of their newest recruit, the first human ever selected: Hal Jordan (Ryan Reynolds). Hal is a gifted and cocky test pilot, but the Green Lanterns have little respect for humans, who have never harnessed the infinite powers of the ring before. But Hal is clearly the missing piece to the puzzle, and along with his determination and willpower, he has one thing no member of the Corps has ever had: humanity. With the encouragement of fellow pilot and childhood sweetheart Carol Ferris (Blake Lively), if Hal can quickly master his new powers and find the courage to overcome his fears, he may prove to be not only the key to defeating Parallax…he will become the greatest Green Lantern of all.
On DVD amd Blu-ray 7 December 2011.
We have 5 Combo Pack copies to give away of GREEN LANTERN, available 7 December 2011 from Warner Home Video in Australia. To be in the running, all you have to do is:
- Subscribe to our newsletter and ‘Like Us’ on Facebook! The newsletter only goes out once a fortnight, so we promise not to spam you. (If you already subscribe, you don’t need to do so again). Click here to sign up. It’s not too much to ask is it?
- Fill out the form below with the name of the actor who plays Hal Jordan. (Hint: The answer is in this post). Please include your name, contact email and postal address so we can mail the prize to you as soon as possible!
Important: You must answer all the questions to be eligible. To ensure people do not have an unfair advantage by entering multiple times, only 1 entry per person will be accepted. Every entry is looked at and if duplicate/suspicious entries are found you will automatically be disqualified. This competition is only open to residents of Australia.
The competition closes Monday 12 December 2011, so make sure you get your entry in!
Privacy Note: The Reel Bits / DVD Bits takes the privacy of its readers very seriously. Your email address will be not be used for any other purpose other than to enter the competition. Upon completion all email addresses will be deleted. If you do not wish to continue receiving the newsletter after the competition closes, you will be given the option to opt out.
- The Reel Bits / DVD Bits and Warner take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
- While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by The Reel Bits / DVD Bits and Warner to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
- Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- You must be at least 13 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
- No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.