To celebrate the release of Paul W.S. Anderson’s THE THREE MUSKETEERS on Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D and DVD this week from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment Australia, The Reel Bits together with Sony Pictures Home Entertainment Australia are giving you the chance to win one of 3 Blu-ray copies of this fresh take on Alexandre Dumas’ classic novel.
The big-screen action adventure updates The Three Musketeers, conceived and shot in state-of-the-art 3D. They are known as Porthos, Athos, and Aramis–three elite warriors who serve the King of France as his best Musketeers. After discovering an evil conspiracy to overthrow the King, the Musketeers come across a young, aspiring hero — D’Artagnan — and take him under their wing. Together, the four embark on a dangerous mission to foil the plot that not only threatens the Crown, but the future of Europe itself.
In stores now on Blu-ray and DVD
We have 3 Blu-ray copies to give away of THE THREE MUSKETEERS, now available from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment Australia. To be in the running, all you have to do is:
- Subscribe to our newsletter and ‘Like Us’ on Facebook! The newsletter only goes out once a fortnight, so we promise not to spam you. (If you already subscribe, you don’t need to do so again). Click here to sign up. It’s not too much to ask is it?
- Fill out the form below with the tell us who wrote the classic novel THE THREE MUSKETEERS (Hint: The answer is in the post). It’s that easy. Please include your name, contact email and postal address so we can mail the prize to you as soon as possible!
Important: You must answer all the questions to be eligible. To ensure people do not have an unfair advantage by entering multiple times, only 1 entry per person will be accepted. Every entry is looked at and if duplicate/suspicious entries are found you will automatically be disqualified. This competition is only open to residents of Australia, and Blu-ray Discs are encoded for Region B.
The competition closes Friday 16 March 2012, so make sure you get your entry in!
Privacy Note: The Reel Bits / DVD Bits takes the privacy of its readers very seriously. Your email address will be not be used for any other purpose other than to enter the competition. Upon completion all email addresses will be deleted. If you do not wish to continue receiving the newsletter after the competition closes, you will be given the option to opt out.
- The Reel Bits / DVD Bits and Sony take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
- While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by The Reel Bits / DVD Bits and Sony to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
- Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- You must be at least 13 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
- No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.